- Will the products marked as “sold out” be back in stock?
All Costalamel designs are limited editions. However, because we exchange and refund orders, we might have some styles or sizes back in stock. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if we can make you happy.
- Where can I find your size guide?
You’ll find a size chart linked to all styles. You can also have a look at the size measures by clicking here.
- How do I take care of my Costalamel garments?
- Always read the care label before washing your clothes.
- The washing temperature indicated in the care label is the highest permitted temperature.
- Colorful clothes may lose colors during machine washing (especially during first wash). We recommend washing these pieces separately.
- Please turn garments inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use bleach and do not tumble dry unless specified on the care label.
- Do not iron any patches, vinyls, prints, or other parts of the garment appliques.
- Avoid drying your clothes in the sun, the sunlight might alter the colors of your garment.
In case of any other question regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact us (email to email@example.com)
- Which payment methods are available?
You can pay by:
- Stripe (using any credit or debit card)
- Bank transfer.
If you chose to pay via direct bank transfer, you have to keep in mind that orders can only be shipped once we received the entire amount on our bank account. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the details.
- Is paying online safe?
All payments are processed via PayPal or Stripe, two of the most trusted payments gateways in the world.
- How do I use my promo code?
You can enter your promotional code for additional discounts before finishing the purchase process, please always write in capital letters and without any spaces. You must enter the code when you are checking out, as it can’t be entered afterwards. You may only use one discount code per order.
Please take into account that most of our codes have an expiry date and some of them might only work for certain styles or countries. All conditions will be specified when you receive the code.
- Can I cancel my order after I have placed it?
If you wish to modify or cancel your order please send us an email as soon as possible. Once the shipment has been dispatched we won’t be able to cancel or change anything.
- What shipping methods are available?
Spain & Portugal
|Standard - €3||2-5|
|Free on orders of €40 or more||2-5|
European Union + Switzerland + Norway
|Standard - €6||3-8|
|Free on orders of €50 or more||3-8|
|USA - 15€||5-15|
|Rest of the world - 20€||5-15|
We try hard to meet these delivery schedules but during busy periods, such as Christmas or Sale, deliveries may take a little longer. We hope for your understanding!
-Do I have to declare customs for my order?
For any deliveries outside the European Union you might be charged additional duties or taxes when your shipment passes local customs. Any of these taxes or additional charges must be paid by the person who receives the order (B2B & B2C customers!). Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we are not able to tell you what the cost would be, because customs policies and import duties vary from one country to another.
We recommend you to contact your local customs office before place an order.
- What happens if I’m not at home when my order arrives?
For national orders, SEUR will send an email with the expected delivery day and the possibility to arrange another time. If you are not at home they’ll send you another email giving you the chance to arrange another delivery or going to a pick up point.
European orders will receive an email with the expected delivery day while nternational orders will only receive the shipping confirmation with the tracking number to be able to follow your parcel at any time. If you are not at home they will leave a notice and they’ll try to deliver it again.
- I have not received my order yet. What should I do?
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order:
- You can check the delivery status at www.seur.com with the tracking number included in your order confirmation email.
- If you can’t see the tracking information, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- I have a wrong item in my order, what should I do?
We are really sorry if you should receive any wrong or damaged item. Please send us an email and we will solve it as quick as we can.
- How do I return any garment to you and how much time do I have to do it?
You can return any garment and ask for a change (size / style) or refund within 30 days after receiving your order. Just fill in the return form you received with your order and send it back to us with the garment you want to return.
Please send all returns to the following address below:
c/ de Llull 63, 2º3º
Please do not delay the return shipment and make sure the shipment to includes our return form (with our order number and clear indications if you want to change the garment (style / size) or prefer a refund).
Orders may be returned using any shipping method or courier, but at your own expense.
We recommend using a courier which offers a shipment tracking service, because we cannot be made responsible for any failed deliveries of returns.
All garments must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with the tags attached. Unfortunately we cannot accept any used garments.
- Have you received my returned items?
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or change has been processed.
- How do you refund my money?
We’ll refund your money with the same payment method / card you used for your payment of your order. It can take between 5 to 10 days to return the amount to your account.